The HPC Series of virgin coal-based granular activated carbons is specifically designed to effectively remove a wide range of impurities in air, gas and aqueous streams. With a lower density as compared to typical coal based carbons, HPC products have the advantage of a lower cost per volume fill which is particularly beneficial in cartridge applications. HPC activated carbons can be reactivated for reuse, eliminating disposal problems.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast adsorption of organics due to high surface area and large volume of transport pores
- Significant cost savings in volume fill applications due to low product density
- Low dust for ease of handling
- HPC products are Kosher certified and meet the requirements of Food Chemicals Codex (FCC)
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61 and meets or exceeds AWWA standards per specification B-600