Ethics and Compliance Program
Calgon Carbon Corporation’s Ethics and Compliance Program is an integral part of our daily business operations to ensure that all employees around the world understand and are committed to complying with all applicable laws and Calgon Carbon’s values. We strive to make certain that every business decision is guided by our commitment to operate with high ethical standards and integrity. To facilitate this commitment to integrity we have:
- A global, written Code of Business Conduct available in 6 languages.
- A Supplemental Code of Conduct for Finance employees.
- A dedicated Ethics Helpline accessible from anywhere in the world at any time and a strictly enforced “no retaliation policy” to promote reassurance in using the Helpline.
- An Ethics Office e-mail address to receive questions and complaints as well as Web-enabled reporting.
- An Employee Complaint Procedure for Accounting and Auditing Matters.
- Code of Conduct training required of all employees, including senior management.
- An annual Ethics certification process that includes all senior management and officers.
Please find relevant documentation below:
- CCC Code of Business Conduct
- Code of Ethics Supplement
- Ethics Helplines
- US Whistleblower Policy
- E-mail Addresses
These documents and policies are available in other languages upon request. Please contact CWhalen@CalgonCarbon.com for further information.